Cardiffians

PRESENTING UNIQUE PHOTOS OF OLD CARDIFF FOR OVER 15 YEARS!

FORUM STATUS PAGE

The forum is down at present.

I am afraid that in the past few weeks, the website and/or forum were hacked.  I have resolved the issue and now improving security across the site.

The forum (powered by SMF) may have been the source of this issue.  Therefore, it has been completely disabled to prevent further attacks and potential loss of data.

Please be assured that no personally identifiable information has been stored on this website, and there is no evidence of any data being stolen.

There doesn't seem to be a simple way of repairing the forum that I can see, so I will likely need to delete everything, and install it again from stratch.  This will be the safest way to proceed.

I have saved a copy of the SQL database, but at this moment in time I can't see a solution to this problem, which means I may not be able to restore the last 10 years worth of posts!  I am very sorry to all concerned who may be affected.

In the meantime, you may have noticed that I have integrated Disqus into most of the new site pages.  Please feel free to use this new system for leaving comments and questions.  It's easier to moderate and looks great.  Further updates will be posted here or on Twitter as and when I have them.

Thanks for your patience.

Page Updated: 04 July 2020